The Ozone Enduro is an all-round kite with great performance. Thanks to its different settings, you get the opportunity to ride wave, foil, freestyle and freeride. Ideal for beginners and advanced users looking for an all-rounder. With its open C shape and square wing tips, Ozone has been able to achieve a fine handling and large depower range, resulting in maximum comfort with minimal effort.
The Enduro V3 is equipped with Teijin’s Technoforce triple ripstop. This makes the kite very robust, durable and 15% stronger. The seams are even double stitched for extra reinforcement. For maneuverability they attached the struts of the kite directly to the canvas.
Are you looking for a kite for all circumstances? then check the Enduro V3.
Range of use
Features of the Ozone Enduro V3:
- Exceptional construction from the Ozone factory
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop
- Triple Ripstop dacronn
- 4-line pulleyless bride system
- Internal reinforcements
- Double stitched seams
- Load distribution panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced struts and leading edge
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Low profile aerodynamic scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Tuned bridle geometry
- One Pump Infation system
- Trim options for the back line
- Fool Proof Line Connectors