Due to the demand and growth of the sport, they have released a new Crosswing X2 this year. A true Freeride Wing Surfer.
The Crosswing X2 has got a new inflatable leading edge which makes it incredibly stiff and keeps its shape well in all wind conditions. They also completely separate the air boom (strut) from the leading edge. This allows them to inflate each section individually, making the wing even stronger and more stable. The Double Strut is a unique Design that one strut supports the wing, while the second boom (strut) gives you control.
With a wider handle, it gives you the freedom to better trim the wing while riding. The stiff handles give a direct feeling from rider to the wing, giving immediate results and better control while surfing.
- Improved low end
- Increased LE diameter for improved stiffness & canopy tension
- Utra rigid double strut for aerofoil support and improved response
- Wide span handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement